- Exams are done by appointment only.
- Find a Prometric Test Center. Select your state and click next. Next, click on Locate a Test Center and enter your zip code to find the closest test center near you.
- Choose which test center you would like to take your examination. Have the test center information ready for when you speak to a representative and also have your payment method at hand. Take into account, the examination cost is $48 and passing score is 70% or higher.
- To register you must call 800-624-2736.
- When you call, a voice machine will answer please dial 2 and wait then dial 1. You will be sent to a representative where they will retrieve your information. The representative will register you and take your payment.
- It may take up to 48 hours to process your order. After the order is processed, you will receive an email with directions to make your examination date and time appointment. Keep in mind most test centers are open Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.
Food Safety Manager Test Center Checklist
Congratulations on completing the Food Safety Manager Course! Here’s a list of things to remember in order to make your Food Safety Manager Test Center experience as smooth as possible.
- Bring two forms of identification to the examination. One must have a photo such as an unexpired government issued photo & signature bearing identification in the test taker's name. The other must have the signature of the test taker's name.
- Print a copy of the confirmation email sent to your email address. Ensure you bring it with you when you go to the test center.
- Review your study material within 48 hours of taking the online exam.
Note: The requirement can change. Please refer to your email from the test provider.