This course is for information purposes only. This course is not approved by the state of Oregon.
Oregon Food Handler Training
|Certificate Valid For:
Computers, tablets, and smartphones.
||English, Spanish, Mandarin
The state of Oregon operates their own food worker program.
- Food service workers are required to get a food handler card within 30 days of beginning work.
- The cost of the card is $10.00 and the card is valid for three years.
- Food handler cards issued in any county are valid throughout Oregon.
- If you have a valid food manager training certificate, it is accepted in lieu of a food handler card.
- Food handler cards issued in other states are not valid in Oregon
Approved Providers for Food Handler Certification