- To speed up the appointment process, find the nearest test center by clicking on Pearson Vue Test Centers. Enter your zip code to find the closest test center near you.
- Choose which test center you would like to take your examination. Have the test center information ready and also have your payment method at hand. Take into account, the examination cost is $47 and passing score is 75% or higher.
- Log on to http:/www.pearsonvue.com/nrfsp/. Click on Create Account. You will be asked for a EHT ID, please click on No, I do not know my EHT ID. Then fill out your application with all your personal information and set up three security questions. If you are enrolling for someone else you will need to know the answers to each question.
- Once you have created the account an exam catalog will be on the screen. Please make sure you click on International Certified Food Safety Manager Examination.
- Once you click on International Certified Food Safety Manager Examination, you will click on your preferred language and verify all the information. When you precede it will ask you to click on which test center you would like to take the examination at and select a date a time.
- After you have selected the date and time your wish to take your exam you will proceed to checkout and you will enter you payment information.
Food Safety Manager Test Center Checklist
Congratulations on completing the Food Safety Manager Course! Here’s a list of things to remember in order to make your Food Safety Manager Test Center experience as smooth as possible.
- Bring two forms of identification to the examination. One must have a photo such as an unexpired government issued photo & signature bearing identification in the test taker's name. The other must have the signature of the test taker's name.
- Print a copy of the confirmation email sent to your email address. Ensure you bring it with you when you go to the test center.
- Review your study material within 48 hours of taking the online exam.
Note: The requirement can change. Please refer to your email from the test provider.